Sugar-Free Atte ka Halwa with Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
¾ Cup Ghee
1 Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Water
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted with 1 cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. In a pan, add ¾ cup ghee and let it melt.
2. Once the ghee melts, add 1 cup wheat flour and start roasting. Make sure no lumps are formed.
3. Keep roasting for 20-25 minutes on low-medium heat. The mixture will turn dark, indicating wheat flour has cooked completely.
4. Now, add 1 cup milk and 1 cup water. Continue stirring so that lumping doesn’t occur.
5. The wheat flour will completely absorb the water. Keep cooking for 5 minutes.
6. Now, add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
7. Continue cooking for 5-7 minutes more.
8. Garnish atte ka halwa with cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
9. Serve hot and enjoy the delicious halwa.
Download the complete recipe book for free