Sugar-Free Gajar ka Halwa with Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
500gms Gajar (Carrot)
1/3rd Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
Cashews, Almonds, and Pistachios
1 Tablespoon Ghee
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ⅓ cup sugar substituted with ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. Wash gajar in running water and peel them. Now, grate gajar in a food processor or with a hand grater.
2. In a pan, add grated gajar and pour 500ml milk.
3. Keep cooking on a low-medium heat until the milk is completely soaked by gajar. This will take 40-45 minutes.
4. Once the milk is evaporated, on high heat, add 1 tablespoon of ghee and keep cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Now, add ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
6. The halwa will now release moisture and turn gooey.
7. Keep cooking for 5-10 minutes until half the moisture evaporates.
8. Finally, sprinkle cashews, almonds and pistachios.
9. Serve hot or chilled as per preference.
Download the complete recipe book for free