No Sugar Mysore Pak with Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
1 Cup (150 gms) Besan
1 Cup (200 gms) Ghee
1 Cup (200 gms) Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
½ Cup (130 ml) Water
1. In a deep pan or kadai, add 1 cup besan and start dry roasting it.
2. Now, sieve the besan once so that no lumps are formed while mixing it in stevia syrup.
3. Grease a pan or tray with some ghee and line a parchment paper. Keep it aside.
Cooking Mysore Pak:
1. In a deep pan or kadai, add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Bakes and ½ cup water.
2. Keep stirring until Perfect Bakes gets dissolved in the water.
3. Meanwhile, in another pan, add 1 cup ghee and let it melt on a low flame.
4. When the stevia syrup starts bubbling, add the besan and mix continuously so that no lumps are formed.
5. Then add the melted ghee in parts using a spoon or ladle.
6. Keep adding ghee using one hand and mixing with the other at the same time.
7. Mix everything well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
8. When you notice small bubbles and holes in the mixture, then switch off the flame.
Setting Mysore Pak:
1. Pour the mixture in the greased tray and level it with a spatula.
2. Keep it aside and let the mixture rest for an hour.
3. Slice the mysore pak into rectangular or square pieces.
Store in an airtight container and enjoy No Sugar Mysore Pak for 7-10 days.
Download the complete recipe book for free