Sugar-Free Sooji ka Halwa with Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Cup Sooji (Rawa or Semolina)
½ Cup Ghee
¾ Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Cup Milk
6 Chopped Almonds
6 Chopped Cashews
6 Chopped Pistachios
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ⅓ cup sugar substituted with ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. In a pan or kadai, add ½ cup ghee and let it melt.
2. Once the ghee melts, add 1 cup sooji and start stirring on a low-medium heat.
3. Keep stirring sooji so that the grains don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
4. Stir for around 15 minutes until sooji becomes fragrant and changes the colour to light golden brown.
5. Pour 1 cup milk in the mixture. It will bubble a lot so be careful and add it slowly.
6. Now, add ¾ cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
7. Keep stirring for about 5 more minutes till the halwa thickens and starts leaving the edge of the pan.
8. Finally, garnish with chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios, and raisins.
9. Serve sooji halwa hot or slight warm.
Download the complete recipe book for free