Sugar-Free Rawa Laddoo with Magicleaf Stevia
185gms Rava (Sooji)
20gms Cashews and Almonds
90gms Grated Coconut
50gms Magicleaf Stevia
1/2 tablespoon Cardamom Powder
2 tablespoons Milk
1. In a pan, add 30gms ghee on low flame.
2. Add 185gms rava (sooji) to the pan and start stirring.
3. Roast the rava for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Now, take the rava out from the pan and transfer it to a bowl.
5. Chop 20gms cashews and almonds together.
6. Again pour 30gms in the pan and then add chopped cashews and almonds.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame and then add 10gms raisins.
8. Cook for more 2-3 minutes, until raisins swell.
9. Now, add rava into the mixture, and cook for 5 minutes.
10. Add 90gms grated coconut and continue roasting for 5-8 minutes.
11. Finally, add 50gms Magicleaf Stevia. Make sure to mix everything properly.
12. Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
13. Take the pan off the gas, and let the mixture cool for 5-10 minutes.
14. Add 2 tablespoons luke warm milk, and roll between your palms to make laddoos.
Download the complete recipe book for free