Sugar-Free Milk Peda with Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Liter Milk (Full Cream)
60gms Magicleaf Stevia (1/2 cup)
Almonds for Garnishing
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ½ cup sugar substituted with ½ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. In a pan, pour one-litre milk. Keep the gas on medium flame.
2. Bring the milk to boil and make sure to stir occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Keep stirring the milk until it thickens. After 20 minutes, the mixture will turn creamy and change its colour to light yellow.
4. Now, add 60gms Magicleaf Perfect Sweets. Mix it well.
5. Keep cooking for 6-8 minutes on low flame. The mixture start separate easily from the pan.
6. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and let the mixture cool down a bit.
7. Now, take small-sized dough portions and roll them into balls. Flatten them and tuck your favorite nuts (almonds, cashews, or pistachios).
8. Store in an airtight container and enjoy this delicious Sugar-Free Milk Peda for a week.
Download the complete recipe book for free