Sugar-Free Kheer with Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Litre Milk
¼ Cup Rice
⅓ Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Pinch Saffron (Kesar) Strands
6 Chopped Almonds
6 Chopped Cashews
6 Chopped Pistachios
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ⅓ cup sugar substituted with ⅓ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1. Rinse 1/4th cup of rice twice in water.
2. Soak the rinsed in water for about 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, drain the water from rice.
4. In a saucepan, pour 1 litre of milk on low to medium heat. Stir at intervals so that the milk doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
5. Bring the milk to a boil.
6. Separate one tablespoon of milk in a small bowl and add a pinch of saffron strands to it.
7. Now, add rice to the boiling milk and mix well.
8. Cook the rice for about 40-45 minutes on a low flame. Keep stirring in intervals so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
9. Add ⅓ cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets and mix well.
10. Pour the saffron milk to the kheer.
11. Lastly, garnish with chopped cashews, almonds, and pistachios.
12. Serve hot or cold as per preference.
Download the complete recipe book for free