Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies with Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
½ Cup Softened Butter
½ Cup Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
¼ Cup Unsweetened Choco Chips
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: ½ cup sugar substituted with ½ cup of Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
1. In a bowl, add ½ cup softened butter.
2. Follow it up with ½ cup Magicleaf Perfect Bakes.
3. Using a hand blender or whisker, cream butter and Magicleaf Perfect Bakes together until light and fluffy. This will take about 5-7 minutes
4. Now, place a sieve over the bowl and add 1 cup all-purpose flour.
5. Add 1 teaspoon baking powder. Sift everything well.
6. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
7. Mix everything together with a spatula and then using hands to make a non-sticky cookie dough.
8. Take small chunks of the dough and make small balls in cookie shape.
9. Place them in a tray or cake tin, lined with parchment paper and greased with butter.
10. Bake at 180’C or 350’F for about 12 minutes.
11. Enjoy the sugar-free chocolate chip cookies up to 7 days.
Download the complete recipe book for free