Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake with Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
½ Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 Cup Magicleaf Perfect Sweets
1 Cup Melted Butter
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Bar Unsweetened Chocolate
¼ Cup Chocolate Chips
Sugar to Magicleaf Perfect Sweets Conversion: 1 cup sugar substituted with 1 cup of Magicleaf Perfect Bakes
1. In a large bowl, sift the 1 cup flour,½ cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and ½ teaspoon baking powder.
2. In a separate bowl, add 1 cup melted butter.
3. Now, add 1 cup Magicleaf Perfect Bakes.
4. Cream together the butter and Magicleaf Perfect Bakes until it is light and fluffy. This will take about 5-7 minutes
5. Add the dry ingredients gradually and cream them together well.
6. Now, grease and line a cake tin with parchment paper.
7. Pour the batter into the cake tin and level it out.
8. Add chocolate chips to the batter for better texture.
9. Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C) for 10 minutes.
10. Now, bake for about 35 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife.
11. After cooling, place a large plate over the tin and invert to release the cake from the pan.
12. Remove the parchment paper.
13. Now, pour melted dark chocolate on the top of the cake.
14. Level it out with a frosting knife.
15. Enjoy the delicious cake.
Download the complete recipe book for free