Rabdi with Stevia Recipe ( Indian Dessert )
- 1 liter fat whole milk
- 10g of Magicleaf Stevia 100% Natural Sweetener
- 3-4 green cardamom crushed
- 3 tbsp blanched and chopped pistachio
- 3 tbsp blanched and chopped almonds
- few strands of saffron ( kesar )
- Heat full fat whole milk in a Kadhai or thick bottom pan on low flame until the milk starts to forma layer of thin cream/ Malai on the top.
- Gently move the cream to the sides of the kadhai with a spatula. Keep collecting the cream on the sides of pan, this process has to be repeated several times.
- When the milk proportion is reduced by half. Add 10gms of Magicleaf stevia sweetener.
- Add saffron and cardamom powder to the thickened milk and stir gently.
- After one and half hour, the milk gets reduced by half. Gently scrap off the malai layers from the sides of the kadhai and mix it with the thickened milk
- At this point, switch off the flame and garnish it with the sliced almonds and pistachios.
- Serve hot, warm or chilled Rabri
COOKING TIME: 1 hour 30 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 40 Minutes.