₹0 Delivery Charges | Cash on Delivery available.
Coconut Laddoo with Stevia Recipe
66 calories with sugar and
33 calories with Magicleaf
Desiccated Coconut- 200 gm
Milk- 250 ml
Coconut oil- 1 tsp
Magicleaf Stevia- 20 gm
A pinch of Cardamom Powder
Almonds / cashews - 8 pcs.
1. Heat a pan and add 1 tsp oil and pour coconut into it.
2. Cook the desiccated coconut for 3-5 mins. Now add milk and leave a little amount of milk for later use. Mix well for another 5 mins and add Magicleaf Stevia.
3.To mix Stevia powder well, add the leftover milk. Now add cardamom powder and finely chopped nuts. Keep mixing until it stop sticking at the bottom of pan.
4. Mix thoroughly for 10-12 mins so that the mixture is cooked nicely and looks like a dough.
5. Now cool the mixture slightly. When it comes to room temperature, take a small portion of this mixture and roll to laddoos. You can also roll them in desiccated coconut.
6. And now enjoy your no sugar sweetness Coconut Ladoos. You can also store them in an airtight jar and refrigerate and they are perfect to consume for next 2-4 days!
Download the complete recipe book for free